What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small computer file that the Internet browser downloads on your computer. In other words, this is a piece of data stored on your computer. A cookie file allows us to identify the computer in which it is registered and this, during the period of validity of the cookie.
We use three types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the S
iteit is the cookies necessary for browsing on blog.freemeet.net (such as session identifiers) that allow you to use the main features of the site and to secure your connection. They also allow you to tailor the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your computer, providing you with a smooth and personalised navigation. These cookies allow us to improve your user experience.
- Cookies Analytique
sthese cookies allow us to collect information about how the site is used by our members (for example, to identify the pages that the user opens most often, if he receives error messages for some pages,…). These cookies allow measures of performance of our site, to establish statistics, to know the volumes of attendance and use of the various elements of our site…. The information thus collected allows us to improve the general functioning of the site and provide you with an optimized service. Cookies used by Google Analytics: you can express and return on your consent by visiting this page
allow us to personalize content and announcements, to offer social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about the use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Cookies used by Google AdWords: you can express and return on your consent by visiting this page
How do you oppose the registration of cookies?
You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser in the following way:
- For Google chrome:
- Choose the "settings" menu and click "show advanced settings"
- Click on the "content settings" button in the "Privacy" section
- In the "cookie" section, select the options that suit you
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Choose the menu "Tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
- For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu "Tools" then "options"
- Click on the "Privacy" icon
- Locate the "cookie" menu and select the options that suit you.
- For Opera 6 and beyond:
- Choose the "file" menu "Preferences"
- For Safari:
- Choose the "Edit" menu "Preferences"
- Click on the "personal data" option
- "Cookies" section